Call Now 24/7 1-888-579-1790
Successful Results for Our Clients
Our Georgia accident and personal injury lawyers have a winning recordEvery case is different. And no law firm can guarantee what the outcome of your case will be. However, injury victims can often greatly increase the amount of their compensation by hiring the right law firm. One way to determine which law firm should represent you is to look at the attorneys’ track record of results. A second way is to consider how accurately they can value your case at the start. We have included a small sampling of our settlements and trial verdicts below. The injury attorneys at Kenneth S. Nugent, P.C. have three key advantages in this area—
- We routinely work cases in counties throughout Georgia, and know the local settlement and verdict amounts for cases similar to yours. In other words, a Savannah attorney is going to know the value of car accident cases in Chatham county much better than an Atlanta attorney that rarely practices in that region.
- We are able to strategize and tap into the knowledge base of our 26 attorneys regarding issues that can increase the value of your case. Most injury law firms have less than half that experience.
- It is also an advantage that we have two lawyers who used to work on the defense side of injury litigation.
|Cause of Injury
|Type of Injury
|Paraplegic and long term care
|Broken bones and extensive surgery
|Pelvis and cervical fracture
|Broken bones and head injury
|Broken bones, stitches, and neck and back injuries
We come to you—within 24–48 hoursWe can be at your side within 24 to 48 hours. Let Ken’s team help you with a free case review. There are several ways to contact us:
- Contact Kenneth S. Nugent, P.C. online.
- Click on Chat Live.
- Call us toll free at 1-888-579-1790 .