Call Now 24/7 1-888-579-1790
Atlanta Truck Accident Attorney
Protecting the rights of Atlanta truck accident victims
The sad fact is that many truck accidents are caused by negligence and are avoidable. Speeding, driver inattention, and failure to adhere to regulations are only a few of the causes of trucking accidents. If you are wrongfully injured in a truck accident caused by an 18 wheeler, semi-truck, or any other big rig, you are entitled to compensation for the injuries and damages that you receive.
The Atlanta trucking accident attorneys at Kenneth S. Nugent, P.C. can help you seek to recover compensation for :
- Medical expenses, past and future
- Current lost wages and projected future lost wages
- Time lost from work, including time you may spend in therapy and at medical appointments
- Permanent disability or disfigurement
- Property damage to your vehicle
- Expenses incurred hiring help to do cooking and household chores
- Emotional distress, including interference with your family relationships, anxiety, or depression
- Pain and suffering
- Other costs that flow directly from your injuries
Our Atlanta truck accident attorneys know how to find the responsible parties trucking accidents
After a trucking accident, it is sometimes difficult to determine those responsible for what are often significant injuries and damages. The Atlanta truck accident attorneys at Kennneth S. Nugent, P.C. know how to examine all the facts surrounding your accident and can make a determination of the appropriate parties to sue such as:
- The driver of the truck
- The owner of the truck
- Any person or company that leased the truck from the owner
- Manufacturer of the vehicle, tires, or other parts that may have caused or contributed to the accident
- The freight handler who may have improperly loaded the truck
- The company responsible for maintaining the truck
If the liable parties are unwilling to settle out of court for full and fair compensation, Ken Nugent’s team pursues the case in court.
For Atlanta trucking accidents— One call, that’s all
If you are seeking a Georgia truck accident attorney, we can come to you within 24 to 48 hours for a free case review to determine the extent of your truck accident claim.
We have offices in Albany, Atlanta, Augusta, Columbus, Duluth, Macon, Savannah, and Valdosta. Our experienced team is ready to start working on your case today. Contact Kenneth S. Nugent, P.C. online, click on Chat Live, or call us toll free at 1-888-579-1790 to speak to an Atlanta trucking accident attorney.